Secondaries

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xoomn

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I would like to know if anyone has received the secondaries from the following schools. If so can you please list the question for me since I submitted my AMCAS in July 13 and I want to get a head start. Thank you, :)

Albany Medical College _ _
Chicago Medical - Finch U. of HS _
Eastern Virginia Medical School_
Howard University
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine
Medical College of Ohio
Medical College of PA Hahnemann School of Medicine
Morehouse School of Medicine _
New York Medical College
Temple University School of Medicine _
The University of Vermont College of Medicine _
University of Alabama School of Medicine _
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine __
University of Nebraska College of Medicine _
University of Virginia School of Medicine
Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks Dr. Octopus...

Members don't see this ad :)
How did you access UC's secondary before being processed by AMCAS? I have searched, but can never seem to find it on their website. I get to the page where it talks about the secondary but there is no link or anything. Please help!

UVA and EVMS are both online. You don't need a password or anything.

Originally posted by kam730
How did you access UC's secondary before being processed by AMCAS? I have searched, but can never seem to find it on their website. I get to the page where it talks about the secondary but there is no link or anything. Please help!

http://comdows.uc.edu/OnlineApp/appinfo.htm
"To facilitate the completion of the UC application, please have your AMCAS ID and application available. This special direct on-line application will be used in lieu of a Secondary Application"

http://comdows.uc.edu/OnlineApp/appinfo.htm
"To facilitate the completion of the UC application, please have your AMCAS ID and application available. This special direct on-line application will be used in lieu of a Secondary Application"

Well I clicked on the link, but then it wouldnt let me register!! It said to enter AMCAS id and stuff, but there was no box to enter it. I am so confused! Any ideas?