Secondaries???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vicsin

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, so I applied to 5 schools: Stony Brook/Buffalo/NYU/Temple/and UMDNJ...
I have only sent out the electronic application fee to Stony/Buffalo/and a check to NYU and UMDNJ. I am pretty sure everything was in/complete by 7/29. I was wondering if I am missing something here because everyone has been mentioning secondaries and I have not seen any info about them from any of these schools. Do other schools have long secondary apps? Do the ones I applied to have these?
Please fill me in!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys, so I applied to 5 schools: Stony Brook/Buffalo/NYU/Temple/and UMDNJ...
I have only sent out the electronic application fee to Stony/Buffalo/and a check to NYU and UMDNJ. I am pretty sure everything was in/complete by 7/29. I was wondering if I am missing something here because everyone has been mentioning secondaries and I have not seen any info about them from any of these schools. Do other schools have long secondary apps? Do the ones I applied to have these?
Please fill me in!

NYU secondary is given to you when they call you for an interview. UMDNJ doesn't have a secondary to fill out according to the supplemental information from AADSAS. Temple will email you their secondary and ask you to submit your payment. Stony and Buffalo I have no idea.

hope this helps!

Please fill me in!

Why only 5?! Balling stats I presume?

Also... as far as I know... none of those schools have any secondary essay questions.

NYU written secondary will be handed out during your interview. Other than that... not much else to tell you.

Members don't see this ad :)

Also... as far as I know... none of those schools have any secondary essay questions.

NYU written secondary will be handed out during your interview. Other than that... not much else to tell you.
lol, 5 because I do not think its that necessary to apply to a ton of schools I have no interest in/I don't have the funds! I have 3.85sGPA/3.85oGPA/20AA/20TS and I feel like if that doesn't get me interviews at any of the 5 schools I chose, why would I have a better chance elsewhere.

lol, 5 because I do not think its that necessary to apply to a ton of schools I have no interest in/I don't have the funds! I have 3.85sGPA/3.85oGPA/20AA/20TS and I feel like if that doesn't get me interviews at any of the 5 schools I chose, why would I have a better chance elsewhere.

Logically speaking... you've made the right choice.

But better safe than sorry? I think my 2 years off is good... 3 years off is kind of stretching it if for some unknown reason I don't make the cut?

I'm slow.. So.. do we have to fill out their secondaries on site or do we take them back home?:D