Secondary application and others...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sjsy67

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just wondering
1) what schools require secondary application and what kind of questions are asked for secondary application essays.
2) How long it takes for my official DAT score to be submitted to AADAS once ordered
3) If giving 3 weeks for my references to write LOR is acceptable or too pushing it
4) If GPA 3.89 (Science 3.85) and DAT AA 20, PAT 23 and clinical research experience at dental school prominent for research + 1 yr of work experience as a dental assistant would "qualify" me to apply to Harvard, UPenn, or Columbia.

Please let me know.

Thanks! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys,

Just wondering
1) what schools require secondary application and what kind of questions are asked for secondary application essays.
2) How long it takes for my official DAT score to be submitted to AADAS once ordered
3) If giving 3 weeks for my references to write LOR is acceptable or too pushing it
4) If GPA 3.89 (Science 3.85) and DAT AA 20, PAT 23 and clinical research experience at dental school prominent for research + 1 yr of work experience as a dental assistant would "qualify" me to apply to Harvard, UPenn, or Columbia.

Please let me know.

Thanks! :)

3) that's not long enough for them to write, unless you really know them well personally. I gave my professors 2-3 months to work on my letters

4) Your GPA is awesome, but it's not really reflected upon your DAT. If I were you I wouldn't apply to Harvard or Columbia with DAT AA 20. They are looking for at least 23-24 ranges. (my friend was wait-listed at Columbia and his AA was 23). You have a great shot at U Penn.