Secondary Application questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MEDicated

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys,

i've applied to NOVA, Chicago, philly, new york, and lake erie via the AACOMAS. i'd like to prepare my essays so i can return them ASAP upon arrival, so if anyone has the old or new secondary applications to these schools, throw me some love and give me the questions. THANKS

Members don't see this ad.

PCOM

Says to attach a brief statement indicating why you want to become an osteopathic physician, indicating the specific reasons why you want to attend PCOM.

It also asks in a very small space, about 2-3 lines, what healthcare experiences you have had. You also have to send your premed letter of recommendation to the school and an osteopathic letter of recommendation.

UMDNJ
has a form to fill out
It says you need a letter of recommendation from the Premedical Committee directly to the Admissions office.

It has an applicant essay: Please discuss your preparation for medical school, both academic and non-academic, describe both strengths and weaknesses associated with your preparation for medical school. Please use the back of the page or use a separate sheet of paper if additional space is needed.

i appreciate the feedback guys. i actually just got the secondary from PCOM today, so im working on that essay right now.