Secondary Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jinrowang

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm all set to submit my 'e-sumit' application to ADEA.

I've chose about 25 scho.ols, (I can't afford to wait for another chance since I'm in mid 30s and this is my life's last chance.) and most schools require secondary application with DAT score.

I'm scheduled to take DAT on 7/18.

Do I need to wait until 7/18 to submit until I get DAT score?

or

I can submit secondary application w/o DAT score and let them know I'll have them by 7/18?

Thank you for your advise in advance.

Sincerely

Members don't see this ad.

You should submit your primary application as soon as you can, and your secondary applications and fees based on the individual schools websites. Some want you to wait until they receive the mailed out version of the AADSAS app.

I'm all set to submit my 'e-sumit' application to ADEA.

I've chose about 25 scho.ols, (I can't afford to wait for another chance since I'm in mid 30s and this is my life's last chance.) and most schools require secondary application with DAT score.

I'm scheduled to take DAT on 7/18.

Do I need to wait until 7/18 to submit until I get DAT score?

or

I can submit secondary application w/o DAT score and let them know I'll have them by 7/18?

Thank you for your advise in advance.

Sincerely

You can always submit without your DAT scores.
Some of the secondary applications are already available. Try to find them, fill them out, and send them out ASAP.

Good Luck