Secondary Applications

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted945327

I was wondering, does everyone receive a secondary application to the dental schools they applied to? One of my friends in dental school told me they didn’t receive a secondary for every school they applied to so I was curious if anyone has information on this question. I assumed everyone received secondary applications to all the dental schools they applied to.

Members don't see this ad.

Some schools require secondaries and some do not.

Reactions: 1 user
I was wondering, does everyone receive a secondary application to the dental schools they applied to? One of my friends in dental school told me they didn’t receive a secondary for every school they applied to so I was curious if anyone has information on this question. I assumed everyone received secondary applications to all the dental schools they applied to.

Some schools send you a secondary only if they're inviting you for the interview. I would check out the website of each school you applied to. They have specific instructions on whether they have secondaries and when they should be submitted.

Reactions: 1 user