Secondary Applications

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

If I receive a secondary application does that mean I have made it to then next round in the application cycle or does everyone receive a secondary? Thanks! DB

Members don't see this ad.

If I receive a secondary application does that mean I have made it to then next round in the application cycle or does everyone receive a secondary? Thanks! DB

Depends on the school....some schools will have everyone fill it out and others have only those who will interview do a secondary...for example Michigan's secondary is for everyone and Maryland's is only for those who will interview...

Depends on the school....some schools will have everyone fill it out and others have only those who will interview do a secondary...for example Michigan's secondary is for everyone and Maryland's is only for those who will interview...

Thanks for the response!

Generally (but not always), if they're asking for more $, then it's the type of thing they give to most everyone.
For exapmple, if I recall correctly, Maryland asked for a "secondary fee" from everyone; and once they'd received that, they sent out a "secondary form" to be filled out only by those invited to interview.