Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Secondary Apps and Interfolio

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Green Grass, May 11, 2007.

1. Green Grass

Physician

Resident [Any Field]
    I hope my question makes sense. I am wondering if I should use the evaluation form that Interfolio provides, or do I wait to get the evaluation forms from the specific schools I apply to? Also, what do I do if 20 schools ask for evaluation forms? Do I send them all to Interfolio seperately and send the letter of recommendation and evaluation seperately from there?

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Fermata

Fermata Hold me.
    Physician

Attending Physician
    I used Interfolio exclusively and had no problem.

4. spospo

spospo Going to extremes

Medical Student
    i only had one school that wanted a specific form. didn't end up using it, just emailed the school to let them know.

5. PermanentWaves

Pre-Medical
    Err....am I missing something? I thought we just provide the profs with the Interfolio confidentiality waiver (the one with the barcode) and they just write a free letter. I didn't know there was an actual evaluation form. Have I done something wrong?

6. spospo

spospo Going to extremes

Medical Student
    some schools have specific little forms they want your letter writers to fill out. i only encountered this once though

7. PermanentWaves

Pre-Medical
    I also have another question (sorry for the thread hijack). I printed out the confidentiality waivers and gave them to my profs, but someone recently told me that I needed to sign them. I didn't sign the waivers as I didn't see a particular spot indicating the need for a signature. Will Interfolio still accept them? I know this sounds stupid as they could only have obtained the form from me, but I guess i'm just worried. Thanks in advance.

8. DoctorPLASTIC

DoctorPLASTIC Banned
    Banned

OP: just use the interfolio papers. Most schools wont even care if you dont use their certain paper. Most all accept intrefolio with no problem!:thumbup:

9. spospo

spospo Going to extremes

Medical Student
    i don't remember signing mine. i'm pretty sure i even just emailed them to my profs as attachments. i just checked to make sure, there is no student sig required.