Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Secondary Apps and Interfolio

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Green Grass, May 11, 2007.

1. Green Grass

Physician 10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I hope my question makes sense. I am wondering if I should use the evaluation form that Interfolio provides, or do I wait to get the evaluation forms from the specific schools I apply to? Also, what do I do if 20 schools ask for evaluation forms? Do I send them all to Interfolio seperately and send the letter of recommendation and evaluation seperately from there?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Fermata

Fermata Hold me.
    Physician 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I used Interfolio exclusively and had no problem.

4. spospo

spospo Going to extremes
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    i only had one school that wanted a specific form. didn't end up using it, just emailed the school to let them know.

5. PermanentWaves

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Err....am I missing something? I thought we just provide the profs with the Interfolio confidentiality waiver (the one with the barcode) and they just write a free letter. I didn't know there was an actual evaluation form. Have I done something wrong?

6. spospo

spospo Going to extremes
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    some schools have specific little forms they want your letter writers to fill out. i only encountered this once though

7. PermanentWaves

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I also have another question (sorry for the thread hijack). I printed out the confidentiality waivers and gave them to my profs, but someone recently told me that I needed to sign them. I didn't sign the waivers as I didn't see a particular spot indicating the need for a signature. Will Interfolio still accept them? I know this sounds stupid as they could only have obtained the form from me, but I guess i'm just worried. Thanks in advance.

8. DoctorPLASTIC

DoctorPLASTIC Membership Revoked
    Removed

OP: just use the interfolio papers. Most schools wont even care if you dont use their certain paper. Most all accept intrefolio with no problem!:thumbup:

9. spospo

spospo Going to extremes
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    i don't remember signing mine. i'm pretty sure i even just emailed them to my profs as attachments. i just checked to make sure, there is no student sig required.