Secondary Essay Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

OolongEggplant

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm applying to UT Southwestern and this is one of the prompts is:

"Have you engaged in any public service activities for a duration of one year or greater in length (examples: Military, Peace Corps, Teach for America, etc.). Yes or No? If so, please describe the experience and impact on your personal and professional development." (Optional)

I'm about to engage in a service year working at a homeless clinic but I start in August. I mentioned this as a future planned activity but since I haven't started, should I even answer this question or just leave it blank?
 
I'm applying to UT Southwestern and this is one of the prompts is:

"Have you engaged in any public service activities for a duration of one year or greater in length (examples: Military, Peace Corps, Teach for America, etc.). Yes or No? If so, please describe the experience and impact on your personal and professional development." (Optional)

I'm about to engage in a service year working at a homeless clinic but I start in August. I mentioned this as a future planned activity but since I haven't started, should I even answer this question or just leave it blank?
leave it blank, they want all-encompassing past experiences like the ones they cited