Quantcast

secondary essays

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

javandane

He's so hot right now
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
i tried the search function, but didn't come up with much. i'm applying late (obviously), and want to turn around my secondaries as quickly as i can once received. does anyone have the secondary essay prompts for the following schools:

ccom
lecom
pcom
dmu
kccom

thanks!

Buckeye(OH)

5K+ Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
LECOM: on their website
PCOM: Please attach a brief statement indicating why you wish to become an osteopathic physician. Indicate specific reasons that you wish to attend PCOM

What healthcare related experiences have you had?
Give the names, relationship, and graduation date of all relatives in the osteopathic field.
If you are a reapp, what have you done since your last application to become a more competitive applicant?

I cant remember what CCOM asked.

lowMCAT

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
javandane said:
i tried the search function, but didn't come up with much. i'm applying late (obviously), and want to turn around my secondaries as quickly as i can once received. does anyone have the secondary essay prompts for the following schools:

ccom
lecom
pcom
dmu
kccom

thanks!

PCOM-
1. "Please attach a brief statement indicating why you wish to become an osteopathic physician. Indicate specific reasons why you want to attend PCOM.

2. What health care experiences have you had?

3. If you are a reapplicant, what have you done since your last app to make your a more competitive applicant.

CCOM-

questions are very similar- the big one asks why you want to be a DO and why CCOM. The limit you to 500 words.

LECOM-

They ask you for an essay about what qualities you have that will make you a successful osteopathic physician.