secondary fees

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

apaul

Some Dude
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
so I sent in some checks bout two weeks ago and they still haven't been cashed so I guess my app is gonna move forward until that happens, has anyone had any luck in this department lately?

Members don't see this ad.

apaul said:
so I sent in some checks bout two weeks ago and they still haven't been cashed so I guess my app is gonna move forward until that happens, has anyone had any luck in this department lately?

you mean you app isnt gonna move forward?

schools won't consider you unless your application package is complete, which includes fees

Members don't see this ad :)
apaul said:

i'm in the same boat. sent in all my application fees but only a few schools have actually cashed them (NYU, maryland, and pacific)....i received application receipts from tufts and UIC....neither of those schools have cashed my checks yet :confused:

jb!

Don't worry. Even though your checks haven't been cashed, your application may still be considered complete. Some schools take their time when they cash those checks. Just make sure there's money in the bank in case they ever do cash it. Indiana actually waited for months and never cashed my check. I never bothered to go to my interview and they mailed my check back to me. :)

I mailed checks to five schools about a month ago and only two have cashed them and sent receipts (OHSU and Pacific), so I suppose others wait a while. :) Maybe they are waiting to receive my printout from AADSAS.

I got 3 checks cashed so far.

EmanUT said:
I got 3 checks cashed so far.

when do we send the secondary fees to individual schools?
my application has not even been sent yet.