Secondary formats...Adobe

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

adamj61

Fck'm Bucky
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, does anyone know how to make more text fit in the spot on the Tulane application? This may come up for other schools, but it gives me a window to scroll in, but when it prints it out, it cuts it off.

Members don't see this ad.

Ok, I am going to answer my own question. Cut and paste into word. I layered my pic and other stuff through acrobat, but this one page I will print through word. :idea:

OK, so you can increase the amount of space by pasting into word, but do they give you a certain amount of space for a reason? Also about Tulane, they say specifically they don't want extra rec letters sent? What do you guys think about that?

Members don't see this ad :)
laura414 said:
Also about Tulane, they say specifically they don't want extra rec letters sent? What do you guys think about that?

Just a hunch, but that probably means they don't want extra letters. They didn't write it on there because they were kidding... :) Just follow instructions in the process and things should smoothly.

laura414 said:
OK, so you can increase the amount of space by pasting into word, but do they give you a certain amount of space for a reason? Also about Tulane, they say specifically they don't want extra rec letters sent? What do you guys think about that?

I am only sending my big 3. The extra space...I think you can get more in. They dont want a book, but I was a couple lines over for one question. Hell, you could just write it in, I don't think they will mind. I emailed the office and they said you could turn it in today...and have your interview set up even sooner.