Secondary-interview timeline

medschoolbound7

Aug 27, 2013
  1. Medical Student
    Approximately how long does it take to start hearing back from schools about interviews after submitting a secondary? I have applied to the following schools:

1. Des Moines
    2. PCOM PA
    3. PCOM GA
    4. Ohio University
    5. LECOM Erie / Seton Hill
    6. LECOM FL
    7. KCUMB
    8. ACOM
    9. Campbell

I submitted my earliest secondary on October 7 and my latest Oct 22nd.

I feel like my life has come to a standstill since submitting my secondaries because I can't stop checking my emails :(

MJS4878

7+ Year Member
    May 22, 2011
    1. Medical Student
      Yea I have been complete since around 9/20 at 18 schools. 5 interview invites, 3 rejections, 1 hold, and haven't heard a word from the rest. It helps to know that you aren't alone!

About the Ads

DrOneDay7

Sep 28, 2013
      1. Pre-Medical
        Approximately how long does it take to start hearing back from schools about interviews after submitting a secondary? I have applied to the following schools:

1. Des Moines
        2. PCOM PA
        3. PCOM GA
        4. Ohio University
        5. LECOM Erie / Seton Hill
        6. LECOM FL
        7. KCUMB
        8. ACOM
        9. Campbell

I submitted my earliest secondary on October 7 and my latest Oct 22nd.

I feel like my life has come to a standstill since submitting my secondaries because I can't stop checking my emails :(

^This is me right now. I've got a routine order down for checking my apps like 3x/day...
        I miss the good old days when I used to have a life

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.