Secondary-interview timeline

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medschoolbound7

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Approximately how long does it take to start hearing back from schools about interviews after submitting a secondary? I have applied to the following schools:

1. Des Moines
2. PCOM PA
3. PCOM GA
4. Ohio University
5. LECOM Erie / Seton Hill
6. LECOM FL
7. KCUMB
8. ACOM
9. Campbell

I submitted my earliest secondary on October 7 and my latest Oct 22nd.

I feel like my life has come to a standstill since submitting my secondaries because I can't stop checking my emails :(

Members don't see this ad.

Anywhere from 1 week to 5 months. Literally. So just be patient and take solace there is a thread like this every day so you're not alone ;)

Yea I have been complete since around 9/20 at 18 schools. 5 interview invites, 3 rejections, 1 hold, and haven't heard a word from the rest. It helps to know that you aren't alone!

Members don't see this ad :)
Approximately how long does it take to start hearing back from schools about interviews after submitting a secondary? I have applied to the following schools:

1. Des Moines
2. PCOM PA
3. PCOM GA
4. Ohio University
5. LECOM Erie / Seton Hill
6. LECOM FL
7. KCUMB
8. ACOM
9. Campbell

I submitted my earliest secondary on October 7 and my latest Oct 22nd.

I feel like my life has come to a standstill since submitting my secondaries because I can't stop checking my emails :(

^This is me right now. I've got a routine order down for checking my apps like 3x/day...
I miss the good old days when I used to have a life

That's a smart idea. I have been checking my email every 15 minutes. I hate the suspense.