Secondary Photo Sizing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reaction score
Hello, I am probably being neurotic, but for my own peace of mind, I would like to get an opinion on this.

After uploading my photo for secondaries I get a "preview" of the photo, is that what the adcoms will actually see? I am worried about the sizing of my picture because it has odd dimensions, yet, in what I presume is the preview, it appears to be sized fine. Is it the norm for these to be automatically resized appropriately?

Members don't see this ad.

Hello, I am probably being neurotic, but for my own peace of mind, I would like to get an opinion on this.

After uploading my photo for secondaries I get a "preview" of the photo, is that what the adcoms will actually see? I am worried about the sizing of my picture because it has odd dimensions, yet, in what I presume is the preview, it appears to be sized fine. Is it the norm for these to be automatically resized appropriately?
Ya maybe a little neurotic, I wouldn't worry about it, if the preview is fine the final photo should be fine.

Reactions: 1 user