Secondary Photo Sizing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, I am probably being neurotic, but for my own peace of mind, I would like to get an opinion on this.

After uploading my photo for secondaries I get a "preview" of the photo, is that what the adcoms will actually see? I am worried about the sizing of my picture because it has odd dimensions, yet, in what I presume is the preview, it appears to be sized fine. Is it the norm for these to be automatically resized appropriately?
 
Hello, I am probably being neurotic, but for my own peace of mind, I would like to get an opinion on this.

After uploading my photo for secondaries I get a "preview" of the photo, is that what the adcoms will actually see? I am worried about the sizing of my picture because it has odd dimensions, yet, in what I presume is the preview, it appears to be sized fine. Is it the norm for these to be automatically resized appropriately?
Ya maybe a little neurotic, I wouldn't worry about it, if the preview is fine the final photo should be fine.