Secondary Prompts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MedPR

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So the pre-allo forum has a list of all the secondary prompts from last cycle, but I haven't been able to find one for DO schools. It's news to me that we should pre-write as many secondaries as we can, and I would like to get started since I'm pretty much done with AACOMAS.

Is there a sub-forum hiding somewhere?

Members don't see this ad.

So the pre-allo forum has a list of all the secondary prompts from last cycle, but I haven't been able to find one for DO schools. It's news to me that we should pre-write as many secondaries as we can, and I would like to get started since I'm pretty much done with AACOMAS.

Is there a sub-forum hiding somewhere?

You could also just look at the 2011-2012 school specific threads. If you check each one individually, you'll realize that you can find nearly every school's secondary (except the new schools, of course).

Don't take this offensively, but it still baffles me how many simple questions you ask based on your massive post count.

Members don't see this ad :)
MedPR: classic neurotic pre-med.

I wrote out 16 secondaries over the course of ~8 days after my MCAT. You won't get any secondaries back until July, so there's no point in worrying so much about it. Focus on your PS and your activities and ECs sections.

You could also just look at the 2011-2012 school specific threads. If you check each one individually, you'll realize that you can find nearly every school's secondary (except the new schools, of course).

Don't take this offensively, but it still baffles me how many simple questions you ask based on your massive post count.

This was my first thought, and perhaps the schools I clicked on to check were the ones that didn't have secondary essays, but I didn't find any prompts. I'll try doing a search of more schools.