Secondary received dates, II dates (for 2019-2020 cycle)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

marcosma

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all! I am posting this because I wish that I had access to something similar when I was applying last cycle. This is a snippet of a spreadsheet that shows when I got my secondaries, interview invites, and when I was able to schedule interviews for my cycle. Take it with a grain of salt, obviously, but I thought that people might be interested in seeing something like this. Ignore the color coding :)

Also, keep in mind that the AMCAS transmission dates are different this year. But, maybe this can help people prioritize some secondaries over others. Good luck!

Screen Shot 2020-07-08 at 12.25.40 PM.png

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
Holy cow! Congrats on all the Interviews! I’m sure you’ll make a fine med student and physician!

And thank you for compiling this for us!

Reactions: 1 user
Do they send you a notice after submitting your primary that you were rejected and that they're not going to be asking you for a secondary?

Do they send you a notice after submitting your primary that you were rejected and that they're not going to be asking you for a secondary?

Those two on the bottom are rejected post-secondary submission. For schools like UCSF that screen secondaries ... I'm not totally sure. I'd imagine that they send a rejection email at some point in the cycle, but not until LATE. I know that people were getting UCSF secondaries waaaaay late into the cycle.