Secondary Timeline question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hllnoo

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all!
So I sent in my application weeks ago but its not verified yet. I just had a question regarding when you think I might start receiving secondaries. I have taken the MCAT already and got a 25. I'm retaking it in January to try and boost my score in case I don't get in this cycle. Since I'm retaking it in January will they wait to send me secondaries until then? Or since my score might be ok for some schools will they start sending me some once my app is verified?

Members don't see this ad.

The verification process usually takes a full 6 wks. And it typically takes DO schools another 1-2 wks to send out their secondaries once your application has been verified.

yep like feeling-dizzy said, you should get verified in about 6 weeks, then after a week or so you will get secondaries. then schools can take a week up to a month or more to review your app, but many will wait until your january scores come back so you may not start receiving many II until mid-feb

Verification will be 4 weeks or less now.