Secondary troubles

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Osteopathinthemaking

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Would anyone be willing to look over one of my secondary responses... I am feeling not so confident:bag: about it

Members don't see this ad.

Of course, would love to help and send back constructive feedback.

Members don't see this ad :)
Fyi it's not recommended to share secondary answers since ppl can copy yours. Then you'd both be kicked out for using answers that are not your own.

even if you have documented proof i.e. this websites messages that they were infact your secondaries?

also they are all really specific to my heritage so hopefully they dont have they same one haha

The burden of proof rests on you to prove they're yours. Usually schools don't want to spend time with this kind of investigating since they have thousands of apps so they'll disqualify all suspicious secondaries without saying anything (no II).

The burden of proof rests on you to prove they're yours. Usually schools don't want to spend time with this kind of investigating since they have thousands of apps so they'll disqualify all suspicious secondaries without saying anything (no II).
gotcha.. so i have already sent it ... :smack:not sure what to do now but hope that we are all good people on here or write a new one...

i can provide feedback! i edited my friend's personal statement

Have faith in your abilities and let it rip.

Reactions: 1 user