KHANSAHAAB

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
May 19, 2005
360
1
Status
Hi all,

I sent all my secondary money orders on June 26, and some of the schools have recieved them and some haven't. I live in Toronto so is this delay of recievement (for lack of a better word) normal?

NYU, Case, and Creighton have recieved the money orders while UNLV, and Detroid Mercy haven't.

Should I be concerned?
 

future_dentist

Guest
10+ Year Member
May 14, 2006
53
0
Status
Pre-Dental
KHANSAHAAB said:
Hi all,

I sent all my secondary money orders on June 26, and some of the schools have recieved them and some haven't. I live in Toronto so is this delay of recievement (for lack of a better word) normal?

NYU, Case, and Creighton have recieved the money orders while UNLV, and Detroid Mercy haven't.

Should I be concerned?
Did u call them because NYU, Case....havent cashed out my check...
 
About the Ads

teefRcool

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
Sep 2, 2005
474
0
Status
you guys got secondaries from them already, cause they haven't notified me to send them anything!!!!! :scared:
 
OP
K

KHANSAHAAB

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
May 19, 2005
360
1
Status
the secondaries are the fees that we pay when we submit the application
 

teefRcool

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
Sep 2, 2005
474
0
Status
i know but did they contact you asking for you to pay the fee. Meaning do i have to wait for them to contact me first? Sooo confused how do you know that you have to pay the fee, how much and to where? :confused: tnx
 
OP
K

KHANSAHAAB

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
May 19, 2005
360
1
Status
teefRcool said:
i know but did they contact you asking for you to pay the fee. Meaning do i have to wait for them to contact me first? Sooo confused how do you know that you have to pay the fee, how much and to where? :confused: tnx

On the application where it says what you have to send the schools as soon as you submit your application, is where you get the info. The schools didn't contact me to send it. The address is on the top left corner on the page where the info is.

Anyone else have any ideas to my original question? :oops:
 

teefRcool

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
Sep 2, 2005
474
0
Status
KHANSAHAAB said:
On the application where it says what you have to send the schools as soon as you submit your application, is where you get the info. The schools didn't contact me to send it. The address is on the top left corner on the page where the info is.

Anyone else have any ideas to my original questions? :oops:
You mean where it says supplemental matrials?
 
OP
K

KHANSAHAAB

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
May 19, 2005
360
1
Status
teefRcool said:
You mean where it says supplemental matrials?
Under "Instructions" tab, and click "Dental School Supplemental Information"
 

Leeuwenhoek

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 12, 2004
174
0
Status
KHANSAHAAB said:
Hi all,

I sent all my secondary money orders on June 26, and some of the schools have recieved them and some haven't. I live in Toronto so is this delay of recievement (for lack of a better word) normal?

NYU, Case, and Creighton have recieved the money orders while UNLV, and Detroid Mercy haven't.

Should I be concerned?
Nah, I wouldn't be too concerned just yet. How did you send the money orders? Snail mail or express? If it's snail mail than give it another week and then call the schools again. Unfortunately, some schools have their mail re-routed several times before the intended recipient receives it. Just my two cents. Good luck!
 

aggie.teacher

Baylor 2011
10+ Year Member
May 27, 2006
284
0
40
Dallas
Status
Dental Student
I know my check has been cashed at OU, but they haven't sent a notice of receipt or anything....it's a rusty wheel but it's turning...slowly...
 
OP
K

KHANSAHAAB

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
May 19, 2005
360
1
Status
Leeuwenhoek said:
Nah, I wouldn't be too concerned just yet. How did you send the money orders? Snail mail or express? If it's snail mail than give it another week and then call the schools again. Unfortunately, some schools have their mail re-routed several times before the intended recipient receives it. Just my two cents. Good luck!

Yep, snail mail. I sent it through shoppers drug mart. That is, the mail box there.
 

Leeuwenhoek

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 12, 2004
174
0
Status
KHANSAHAAB said:
Yep, snail mail. I sent it through shoppers drug mart. That is, the mail box there.
Yah, I'd give it another week and try calling them to see if they had received it. If after that and they still haven't received it you can either keep waiting or get another money order and send that one express. You can then cancel the first one from being cashed (at least I think you can do this, not entirely sure tho).
 

teefRcool

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
Sep 2, 2005
474
0
Status
When you guys are sending the money orders what information do you give them so they know to match it with your file. Just name?
 
About the Ads