Secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Indie

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok so Nova emailed me the seconday application (Aka-fee request), but AADSAS hasn't even mailed out my apps yet... Anyone else get this?? Or does everyone else get this?? Im assuming that Nova doesnt sit around and wait for AADSAS and accesses the applications online.. (unless im such a great potential applicant they couldnt contain themselves and the thought of losing me was unbearable to them, so they had to try and jump the competition...??) Im gonna say the latter is less likely, but hey a guy can dream....

Members don't see this ad.

Indie said:
Ok so Nova emailed me the seconday application (Aka-fee request), but AADSAS hasn't even mailed out my apps yet... Anyone else get this?? Or does everyone else get this?? Im assuming that Nova doesnt sit around and wait for AADSAS and accesses the applications online.. (unless im such a great potential applicant they couldnt contain themselves and the thought of losing me was unbearable to them, so they had to try and jump the competition...??) Im gonna say the latter is less likely, but hey a guy can dream....

ANYONE?? So am I the only one who's gotten a secondary from Nova without their application being sent out by AADSAS??

Indie said:
ANYONE?? So am I the only one who's gotten a secondary from Nova without their application being sent out by AADSAS??

I got one too.

Members don't see this ad :)
Maria07 said:
I got one too.

Damn, and I thought I was special... But instead of saying im not special, i'll just say that were both special then...

got one today

Hey SpikeyMike
I see you're applying to Meharry too. Have you gotten the supplemental for that? I was wondering cuz there is this question "why do you want to come to Meharry", and I dont know how long or short the answer should be.
Dont worry Im not asking you why you want to go, you and I both have our reasons, but how much do you think is enough?

yea i got one tooo....p.s. i love ur icon maria!

do you think they sent them to everyone?

GRAD said:
do you think they sent them to everyone?

Im assuming to everyone who meets their general GPA admissions criteria..

HC_smiles said:
yea i got one tooo....p.s. i love ur icon maria!

thanks!