secret....usmle score??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Shah_Patel_PT

MD FACP
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey how do you find out if you passed or not before the scores come out? I heard you can log on to Oasis and see something?? Does anyone know about this?? :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

Shah_Patel_PT said:
Hey how do you find out if you passed or not before the scores come out? I heard you can log on to Oasis and see something?? Does anyone know about this?? :confused:
I'D LOVE TO KNOW AS WELL. AS FAR AS I KNOW, OUR SCHOOLS FIND OUT A COUPLE OF DAYS BEFORE WE DO. IS THERE ANOTHER WAY???

Shah_Patel_PT said:

you cannot find out your score, but you can determine whether or not you passed. If you go online and try and reregister to sit for the USMLE, you will only be allowed if the system recognises you as having failed. Thus, if you have passed....you receive a message saying sorry, you are not eligible to register at this time. I obviously have not tried this as I have not sat the exam yet...but there was a thread on this last year. I am pretty certain that what I stated above still holds true. Good luck.
:thumbup:

bulletproof said:
you cannot find out your score, but you can determine whether or not you passed. If you go online and try and reregister to sit for the USMLE, you will only be allowed if the system recognises you as having failed. Thus, if you have passed....you receive a message saying sorry, you are not eligible to register at this time. I obviously have not tried this as I have not sat the exam yet...but there was a thread on this last year. I am pretty certain that what I stated above still holds true. Good luck.
:thumbup:

I think this only applies to FMGs.

Members don't see this ad :)
Pox in a box said:
I think this only applies to FMGs.
thanks for that. In any event this should work out nicely for the OP. ( and me also, when the time comes).

Your school does receive electronic notification as mentioned above, and, at least at our school, anyone who failed is Paged and is Pulled From Their Third Year Rotations In Disgrace the day the school finds out. I would imagine it would generally be the case there ought not to be any pass/fail suspense by the time your score arrives in the mail.

That sucks that you get pulled out immediately. We at least get to finsih the current rotation.

Anyway, the Oasis thing only works for Step 2 CS. I am pretty sure all of the discussions of this were about step 2CS.

cubs3canes said:
That sucks that you get pulled out immediately. We at least get to finsih the current rotation.

Anyway, the Oasis thing only works for Step 2 CS. I am pretty sure all of the discussions of this were about step 2CS.

We were referring to step one test result.

ANyway..I have heard that the trick does not work for the new FRED software? Is that true???