• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

• How To ACE Your Medical School Interview

In this webinar hosted by SDN with experts from BeMo Academic Consulting, you will learn a simple five-step process to help you translate your interview invitation into an acceptance.

Felice J. Esposito

15+ Year Member
Nov 5, 2001
Status (Visible)
Please check out the classified section where I have listed all of my board review resources. I scored a 99 (proof available on request) Make me an offer so I can clean out my basement.

dingiswayo

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 6, 2001
philadelphia
Status (Visible)
i see no "classified" link on the main SDN page, and i got not results when searching for "classified" with the search engine. perhaps you could give me some directions...

About the Ads

AJM

SDN Moderator
Moderator Emeritus
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 25, 2001
Boston
Status (Visible)
  1. Fellow [Any Field]
No need to use a search engine. Just go to the SDN discussion forums main page. Scroll down the page to below the General Discussion section (ie the Lounge, etc). Below that you will see the Classified section. The official name of the discussion area is "For Sale and Advertisements". :)

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.