Secrets for USMLE Step 2 CK

Started by Amyloidas
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Amyloidas

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have read in multiple feeds that It's one of the best Books for USMLE step 2.
Is it enough for step 2 CK? Or should it be completed with other resources apart from UW?
After checking it very quickly i noticed for example that there are not so much EKGs in the cardiology section..

Thank you
 
Thank you for your reply; my bad, i forgot to mention that i will use UWorld as well as Online med Ed;​
Most students add a review book to those two, i just wanted to know if Secrets is good for that purpose.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would do both at the same time if that makes sense. I would do a block of UW and watch a video or two a day. I had Secrets and it is a great resource if you have time. I studied a lot less for Step 2 than Step 1 so focused mainly on UW. I guess I did use First Aid and that was my review book. I like the way First Aid presents the material.