SEE VS. ACE program with the ASA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reaction score
I am familiar with ACE but have no experience with the SEE CME program. Does anyone have any experience with this program?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Bought a booklet by accident while I was studying for written boards. After about 5 questions I started getting frantic and re checked the cover.
They are very specific and anal questions about recent literature articles. I guess it would be good to stay up to date on the literature but they are brutally particular.

Bought a booklet by accident while I was studying for written boards. After about 5 questions I started getting frantic and re checked the cover.
They are very specific and anal questions about recent literature articles. I guess it would be good to stay up to date on the literature but they are brutally particular.
I believe you are referring to the ACE program here. I bought it (ACE) one time, but like you didn't get a whole lot out of it, although there was one question/article that added something to my practice. I think the ACE has a role in CME, but at the price point I don't get enough out of it. The SEE is very good, 100 various written board style questions with explanations. I bought several over the years for CME and used them to study for the recertification exam successfully.

I believe you are referring to the ACE program here. I bought it (ACE) one time, but like you didn't get a whole lot out of it, although there was one question/article that added something to my practice. I think the ACE has a role in CME, but at the price point I don't get enough out of it. The SEE is very good, 100 various written board style questions with explanations. I bought several over the years for CME and used them to study for the recertification exam successfully.

Ace: 60 hours of easy CME for about tree-fiddy? Seems pretty good to me.

Reactions: 1 user