Seeking a Volunteer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MLBadmin

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello to all SDN Members,

My name is Polly McDonald, and my friend Holly VanCourt and I own a website called My Little Bean, consisting of discussion boards pertaining to conception, pregnancy, and motherhood. There are 43 public forums and 8 private ones. We have just over 400 very loyal members in the 6 months that we have been open, and are growing by about 20-25 new members every month.

We are currently seeking an MD with OB/GYN experience to volunteer their time once a day or once a week answering questions from our members in your own private forum. Only our paid members have access to the private forums, so you would not be barraged by 100+ questions per day--mostly 1-5 questions per day at best.

If you are interested in networking your name and practice by volunteering your time, we would gladly offer banner space on our website to promote you as compensation.

If you are interested, please email me at either [email protected] or [email protected].

Thank you so much for your time,

Sincerely,

Polly McDonald :)

Members don't see this ad.