seeking advice on choosing DTMH program

Started by suder73
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

suder73

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was thinking of pursuing a diploma in tropical medicine and noted that there are a number of options in different places.
Most seem to be of about 3 months duration, which seems very intensive.
I am trying to decide between a full-time and part-time (Glasgow) option.

I would like to get a feel of what to expect and am interested to hear about others' experiences and problems encountered - quality of teaching, coping with workload, even logistical issues like accommodation, visa matters etc. I am leaning towards one of the UK options or Mahidol U in Bangkok, but would like to hear about any others as well.

Thanks