Seeking advice on DAT and GPA

Started by deleted1069873
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted1069873

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello. I am a little worried about my DAT retake and GPA.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello. I am a little worried about my DAT retake and GPA.
First DAT:
AA:20
TS:20
PAT:20
BIO:19
GC:19
OC:24
RC:21
QR:18

Second attempt DAT:
AA:23
TS:25
PAT:22
BIO:22
GC:30
OC:27
QR:18
RC:18

oGPA: 3.4, sGPA: 3.43, post-bacc: 3.77

I am just worried because my reading went down, and I am also a little concerned about my GPA. I am just curious where I should consider applying?
Thank you for the advice I’m advance.
You have no worries, you will get interview invites and acceptances with these scores. Congratulations on that 30 in Orgo dental schools will definitely take note of that.

Wishing you the best, Nancy, co/owner, Destroyer
 
You have no worries, you will get interview invites and acceptances with these scores. Congratulations on that 30 in Orgo dental schools will definitely take note of that.

Wishing you the best, Nancy, co/owner, Destroyer
thank you so much 🙂 i really appreciate the advice and it calmed my nerves!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad