seeking advice!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mck918

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey I just got into Creighton and USC, liked them both but neither are my top choice. Can anyone help?? I'm looking for pros and cons of both schools, Thanks a lot

Members don't see this ad.

Creighton.

like hands down creighton? congrats on UNLV by the way

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, like hands down creighton. And thanks. Haven't you read all the stuff on here about what USC is going through? And yes, they may or may not have it cleared up by the time you get around to graduating, but why risk it? Creighton is a good school. Although I didn't interview at USC.

well yea i actually just signed onto the student doctor thing today cause a friend told me about it, and i saw some of the things about USC. when i was there for the interview though the admissions folks gave us the impression that a lot was going to change in the next year

They're paid to do that. I really liked creighton, but what it comes down to is where you feel like you should go. If you had to decide right now where would you go?

right now, i think i'd go to Creighton mainly because i'm not too stoked on the idea of living in LA. honestly though, i was hoping to hear from UNLV. the students and the faculty there seemed the happiest and most enthusiastic to me and the facilities were bar none the best. but unless something happens i think creighton will be my new school

I hope you get into UNLV. I'm waitlisted at Creighton right now, I'd probably go there 'cause it's so much cheaper (we're talking 120,000 less). But I'm getting really excited about UNLV, it's so nice. But I'm glad your problem is solved, and I'm glad we're the only people on this thread.

well i'll keep my fingers crossed for you at creighton then, and thanks for the input!