Seeking Apartment Near Harvard! Thread for HES students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sungjy1231

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I am planning on attending HES during the fall 2011. If any of you are going to vacate your apartments before then, please let me know. I will be in Boston next weekend so PM your phone number. Also, this thread is for other future HES students who want to figure out housing and find roommates.

-Sung

Members don't see this ad.

I also plan on attending HES this fall and will also need an apartment! :)

Hey I'm planning to move to the area in June for summer school then HES fall classes. If anyone is planning for a summer start and looking for a roomate please contact me.

Members don't see this ad :)
I will also be attending in the Fall and am currently looking into housing. I'd like to move in Sept. 1 and room with 1-3 other students. PM me if interested. Good luck.

Hi all, I will be attending HES starting this summer as well. Planning on driving out from Cali on 6/23 so move in date of 6/27 or even 7/1 is ideal. Let me know if anyone's interested in getting an apt together. I'm looking for somewhere inexpensive around campus/Somerville/Inman Sq. for around $450 - $600/month. No cats please!