Seeking Apartment Near Harvard! Thread for HES students

Started by sungjy1231
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sungjy1231

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
I am planning on attending HES during the fall 2011. If any of you are going to vacate your apartments before then, please let me know. I will be in Boston next weekend so PM your phone number. Also, this thread is for other future HES students who want to figure out housing and find roommates.

-Sung
 
Hey I'm planning to move to the area in June for summer school then HES fall classes. If anyone is planning for a summer start and looking for a roomate please contact me.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will also be attending in the Fall and am currently looking into housing. I'd like to move in Sept. 1 and room with 1-3 other students. PM me if interested. Good luck.
 
Hi all, I will be attending HES starting this summer as well. Planning on driving out from Cali on 6/23 so move in date of 6/27 or even 7/1 is ideal. Let me know if anyone's interested in getting an apt together. I'm looking for somewhere inexpensive around campus/Somerville/Inman Sq. for around $450 - $600/month. No cats please!