Seeking for advice for Agnes-Scott College

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

saxyotter

The saxiest of all the aquatic mammals
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm a prospective student seeking acceptance to the Agnes-Scott Post Baccalaureate program for 2021-'22. Has any one here finished the program? If so, can you tell me briefly the pros and cons of your experience? What made you decide to attend Agnes-Scott as opposed to many other reputable programs i.e. Bryn Mawr, Johns Hopkins, Columbia, etc.?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey all,

I'm a prospective student seeking acceptance to the Agnes-Scott Post Baccalaureate program for 2021-'22. Has any one here finished the program? If so, can you tell me briefly the pros and cons of your experience? What made you decide to attend Agnes-Scott as opposed to many other reputable programs i.e. Bryn Mawr, Johns Hopkins, Columbia, etc.?
Hi!

Did you ever get accepted into the program?

Hi!

Did you ever get accepted into the program?
Hello!

No, I decided to design my own Post Bac program at my local college. Agnes-Scott seems wonderful, however it is very expensive, as are most formal post bac programs. Are you thinking of applying? If so, I was really impressed by A. S; and if you can afford it, I’m sure you would find it to be really convenient and helpful!
Best regards