Seeking For Guidance

Started by ANDvet
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ANDvet

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,


I am doing B.V.Sc and A.H. i.e. bachelor of veterinary science in India. I want to be a wildlife veterinary doctor. So i would like specialize in wildlife veterinary as my PG course. And i would to pursue my further studies in Australia.
So for that i want to know whether my BVSc degree from India is accepted/recognized worldwide or not, or rather i want to know whether it is accepted in Australia or not?


If it is accepted in Australia,then is it possible for me to directly apply for MVSc?
i would like to know the conditions/requirements to apply for MVSc. If you have any other better ideas for me you are free to express.

I would really appreciate your help.
 
http://www.avbc.asn.au/exam.htm

You have to take the NVE or go to an Aussie Vet School. And I think you have to take the NVE before you can get a Masters, but I could be wrong. Your best bet would be to contact the schools you are interested in directly.