SEEKING HELP for decision btn 2 schools

Started by greeneyez
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

greeneyez

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have read the posts on this forum and have found them very beneficial. Now, I am seeking help from anyone interested.

I am trying to decide between 2 schools. I have acceptance from my home state, which is Oklahoma, and also to Colorado. I feel exceptionally lucky to be asked to attend dental school at all.

I believe both schools to have their advantages and disadvantages. I am asking for anyone that has any info. about either schools, whether good or bad, to tell all. I am having a hard time right now of being objective.

I want to thank anyone who takes the time to help answer my question. Any help is greatly appreciated

~greeneyez