Europe Seeking help for postgraduation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Umairshariff23

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I am a final year student from India and will be graduating with 1 year internship in 2016. I want to practice and advance my career in other countries (UK/Canada/New Zealand are the few i have in my mind). But i am at a loss for information and resources, as most of the university websites i try to access, they seem to have dead links / unclear information / incomplete information.

I would appreciate information regarding the licensing, working and furthering my education in as many countries as possible.

Thanking you for your time and help
 
If you are interested in an observership and/or clinical elective (for students) in Austria at the Medical University of Graz, you will find all necessary information on the following website: www.medunigraz.at/observership

I hope that helps. Best wishes
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad