Seeking PGY-1 position

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

turquoiseblue

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Please PM me if you know of any PGY1 positions out there.
Thanks!
 
Hi,

I heard from faculty that Lincoln Hospital in the Bronx has a new opening. It is a small program, decent benefits, and implant experience. Only 5 residents/ yr , young faculty mix, lots to do. If I did not sign my contract I would have applied. I did my rotation there: [email protected]

718-579-5692.

Call them,they are very helpful.
 
Hello.
While I was searching this forum, I saw that you posted the list of
unfilled Residency Spots for year 2007.
Is it possible for you to post the list for 2008?