Seeking Primary Care Physicians & NPs for a Brief, Anonymous Burnout Study

Started by joegeo86
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

joegeo86

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a doctoral candidate researching organizational factors that contribute to burnout among primary care clinicians in the U.S. If you're a licensed MD, DO, or NP currently practicing in outpatient primary care, I'd be grateful for 10–12 minutes of your time.


The survey is completely anonymous, IRB-approved, and looks at role clarity, administrative workload, and interprofessional collaboration in relation to burnout.


Qualtrics Survey | Qualtrics Experience Management


Happy to answer any questions in the comments. Thank you for considering — I know your time is limited!