Seeking Roommates/roommate Hell's Kitchen apt.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

erdocisN81

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Amazing 2 bedroom/ flexible 3 bedroom apartment available in Hell's Kitchen, NYC--47th st between 10th and 11th. Easy access to the 1,2,3/N,Q,R/A,C,E trains.

Move-in Oct.1st or 15th.

If three people live in the apartment it will cost $1200.00 per person per month, heat and hot water included.

If two people live there, the rent per person would be negotiated as one person would have the master bedroom.

Also, there is a broker fee to move-in, which is approximately 13% of the annual rent.

About the apartment:

It is a very large, newly renovated, first floor apartment, with an open kitchen.

There are sliding glass doors at the back of the apartment which lead to a paved yard area. There is exposed brick, and a working fireplace.

There is one shared bathroom with a tub, and everything is in excellent condition.

The apartment is AMAZING.

About me:

I am 32, going back to school for post-bacc premed, work full-time, and do volunteer work at the hospital. I am busy! Also, I have an eight-year-old amazing dog. She is sweet, quiet, and well behaved. If you have a dog this could be a good fit, she is also good with cats. A little more about me, I am relatively neat, respectful of space, and am focused on my medical career and am seeking the same.

Please inquire if you're interested with a little bit about yourself.

Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.