Seeking some guidance

Started by Javyc0385
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Javyc0385

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
I am seeking any advice, comments, regarding my situation.
I graduated with a BS (Biology) with a 2.65 GPA
Then graduated with a BA (Spanish) completed the degree (Spanish sources only) all with A's and a 4.0. But only brought up my entire undergrad gap to 2.8.
I have about 15 years of healthcare experience, Nurses Aide, Phlebotomits, Healthcare Spanish Interpreter. Letters of recommendation have been secured, as well as shadowing and volunteering.
I want to go to medical school, any comments will be greatly appreciated. Should I attempt an SMP? retake courses? what would be best?