Seeking Study Materials for EPPP

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrHelen

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am looking to purchase the most recent study volumes for the EPPP, including the 6 study books and strategies book, and any other supplemental study materials.

Members don't see this ad.

I am looking to purchase the most recent study volumes for the EPPP, including the 6 study books and strategies book, and any other supplemental study materials.
I'm selling the AATBS Bronze Package ($799) plus the Self Paced Workshop ($695) and Digital Catalog ($155). The 6 study books + strategies book are all in excellent condition (only a few highlights in a couple of the books) and the online materials will be available until 9/15/17. With regard to the online materials, you can take all of the practice exams (8 total) and section quizzes as many times as you want, so it doesn't matter that I have already taken some of them. The only thing that you won't be able to re-take is the initial assessment. I was hoping to get $600 for the books and password to the online materials.

I'm selling the AATBS Bronze Package ($799) plus the Self Paced Workshop ($695) and Digital Catalog ($155). The 6 study books + strategies book are all in excellent condition (only a few highlights in a couple of the books) and the online materials will be available until 9/15/17. With regard to the online materials, you can take all of the practice exams (8 total) and section quizzes as many times as you want, so it doesn't matter that I have already taken some of them. The only thing that you won't be able to re-take is the initial assessment. I was hoping to get $600 for the books and password to the online materials.

What is the digital catalog?

Members don't see this ad :)
What is the digital catalog?
This info is from the aatbs website: "Our Digital Audio Library offers a review from each of the 11 content areas addressed by the EPPP. (Ethics and Professional Issues, Clinical Psychology, Abnormal Psychology, Lifespan Development, Learning Theory / Behavioral Therapies, Physiological Psychology / Psychopharmacology, Industrial / Organizational Psychology, Statistics and Research Design, Test Construction)

The Digital Audio Library can be an excellent resource when studying for the EPPP. The Digital Audio Library incorporates a second method to enhance your understanding of significant concepts and theories, while alleviating the repetitiveness of studying. The Digital Audio Library is also convenient as it can maximize your study time by allowing you to study during times where you cannot read – i.e. while exercising or commuting to work. Various example questions are provided in our Digital Audio Library to demonstrate the application of the content knowledge and the effectiveness of test-taking strategies.

It’s like having your own private lecture wherever you go!

The Digital Audio Library files are offered in MP3 format and can be streamed or downloaded using any compatible device."