Seeking study partners in Brea, California (Orange County)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

medicalschoolgirl1234

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am seeking a study partner in the Orange County near Brea, Yorba Linda, Placentia. I'm interested in reviewing, quizzing, skypeing ects. Please contact me if you are in the area. I am posting a new forum because a lot of posts seem outdated and I want to make sure that you are studying to take the test this yeas (2014)

Please contact me at: [email protected]

Thank you
 
Last edited:
I wish someone thought of that back when I was slaving through undergrad in southern California. I hope someone takes you up on your offer, because that's a great idea -- especially for the MCAT.

Good luck on your search!
*bump*