Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Guys question for you. It affects my residency decision so posting here. Can one have J1 extension for fellowship after residency by getting second statement of need from a different country than the country from where he got statement of need for residency.
Reason I am asking is because I am currently a permanent resident of one country(Canada) and I am going to lose permanent residency during (medical) residency in US. Then only country I can go to is my country of origin and cannot go to previous country. Can I get a statement of need for fellowship from my country of origin in that case?
Reason I am asking is because I am currently a permanent resident of one country(Canada) and I am going to lose permanent residency during (medical) residency in US. Then only country I can go to is my country of origin and cannot go to previous country. Can I get a statement of need for fellowship from my country of origin in that case?