Dandan9

10+ Year Member
May 19, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
This is my first time taking DAT, so I'm really getting confused on the selecting schools which will get our DAT scores.

It asks to choose first 5 schools and then additions. How did you do? did you choose all of your schools on the day you applied to take DAT, or did you just choose 5 and when you got your score, you added more? ( is this an option at all? or can I call them and add more schools to get my score?)
:confused:

Hybridtavo

Dr Ortegon
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 8, 2008
Status
Dentist
This is my first time taking DAT, so I'm really getting confused on the selecting schools which will get our DAT scores.

It asks to choose first 5 schools and then additions. How did you do? did you choose all of your schools on the day you applied to take DAT, or did you just choose 5 and when you got your score, you added more? ( is this an option at all? or can I call them and add more schools to get my score?)
:confused:
Mate!!! That is right there on the DAT electronic application after u add ur 5 u can add more just got back to ADA click the same link to the DAT electronic application and just pick the 2nd option and add ur schools done deal. Man u can just call AADSAS and ask, quicker procedure than just waiting for someone here to answer ur question