Step I Selecting unanswered questions when making a test in USMLE Rx

Started by sab3156
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sab3156

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone know how to do this? I have previously left questions unanswered if I had not covered that material yet. There is no "unanswered questions" option for when you are making a new test. There is an "unused" option, but any questions that you skipped and left unanswered fall into the "used" category. Anyone know what to do in this situation?
 
Go to the completed tests section and delete the tests with unanswered questions. You can’t delete specific questions so you’ll have to delete the whole test. It will then mark all the questions from the tests you delete as unused. I had to do this for the same reason.