Self help guru/youtuber

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BMBiology

temporarily banned~!
Removed
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I keep on seeing all of these youtubers telling people if you do X, Y, and Z then they will be successful (and also buy their program).

Seriously? Is it that simple? What happen to skills and making the right decisions in life?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
LOL I watch a few of them sometimes, the hypnosis ones but mostly before an exam to quell my anxiety.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Members don't see this ad :)
I wanna make a YouTube channel just like ricegum roasting famous people all day long and having 5M views for every videos he posts. I bet I'm gonna get fired after I make a couple vids before I hit it big.

Its all a gimmick to make money, or make money off of you

I keep on seeing all of these youtubers telling people if you do X, Y, and Z then they will be successful (and also buy their program).

Seriously? Is it that simple? What happen to skills and making the right decisions in life?

Yeah man its simple to make a youtube sales pitch but I am thinking its hard to execute. I had wanted to jump on this train but am working too much OT. Lots of lazy people wanting the easy life, should be easy to sell them a 100-300$ "program"

Lots of lazy people wanting the easy life, should be easy to sell them a 100-300$ "program"

Most people don’t have the skills, talent to make it.

Some successful people don’t have much talent but because they got in early, they have the advantage. Being at the right place at the right time (aka luck) is their secret sauce.

If it is something anyone can do, like be a Youtuber, then what is going to differentiate you for everybody else? Your nice camera?

It is not so simple as doing X, Y and Z because anyone can do X, Y, and Z. So what do you have that others do not?

Successful people don’t need some “program” to make it big. They have the motivation, the skills and the determination to make it. That is why they are successful, not because they know some secrets that others do not know.

Of course it is that simple (for them), they are successful by marketing to stupid people who buy their program. The program won't do anything to bring success in the lives of the people who buy it, but yes, it will succeed in making the seller of that program successful. So it's partly true.

Now, I'm still finishing up my unique program that will be guaranteed to increase the quality of my, I mean your, life. This program will easily be worth $1,000,000, but I'm altruistic, so I'm planning on selling it for only $1,000. But since you seem like a smart ole chap/chappette who just needs a little push to be all the (wo)man you were meant to be, and since I haven't put the polishing touches on my program yet, I'm give you the deal of a lifetime and sell it to you for only $500. IMAGINE!!!! A $1,000,000 program for ONLY $500. I take Paypal, but if you want to mail me cash, I will accept that as well. Just shoot me a PM, and I will let you know how you can help finance my children's college education and buy me a yacht, er I mean, how you can help yourself become spectacularly rich and successful by sending me the piddling amount of only $500.

Reactions: 1 users