Self-Identification Section

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

member3232

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am first generation American who is half-Armenian and half-Nicaraguan. Should I choose hispanic and white or hispanic and other? Geographically, Georgia, Armenia, and Azerbaijan are right on the Asia and Europe border with the Caucus Mountains. The mountain range is historically where caucasians are from and define the border between Asia and Europe. However, while one parent was raised in Nicaragua, the other was raised in the Middle East so I am officially at a standstill.

Can I choose two? I closely identify with both.
If so, which two?

Members don't see this ad.

You can check as many boxes as you identify with. So if you want, you can check White, Hispanic, and Other.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am first generation American who is half-Armenian and half-Nicaraguan. Should I choose hispanic and white or hispanic and other? Geographically, Georgia, Armenia, and Azerbaijan are right on the Asia and Europe border with the Caucus Mountains. The mountain range is historically where caucasians are from and define the border between Asia and Europe. However, while one parent was raised in Nicaragua, the other was raised in the Middle East so I am officially at a standstill.

Can I choose two? I closely identify with both.
If so, which two?

Hispanic and white. Armenians are considered white.

Ah, the wonderful quandaries presented to us by the now race-obsessed America...