Self reporting DAT Scores AADSAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

soontobedentstudent

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, I have a question about self-reporting DAT scores. I've taken the test three times and I am wondering if I am required to post the first two attempts? I have posted the latest attempt (finally happy with the score) but the first two aren't my best. I can't find any information about it being required to list the scores and according to the live chat on AADSAS it isn't required but I just want to be sure. Thanks!
 
Hey guys, I have a question about self-reporting DAT scores. I've taken the test three times and I am wondering if I am required to post the first two attempts? I have posted the latest attempt (finally happy with the score) but the first two aren't my best. I can't find any information about it being required to list the scores and according to the live chat on AADSAS it isn't required but I just want to be sure. Thanks!
there is no such thing as self-reporting, except when you fax/email your preliminary scores to schools
when you submit your scores to AADSAS, they list all attempts
it is not a negative that you took it three times, it actually shows your commitment to the profession
 
there is no such thing as self-reporting, except when you fax/email your preliminary scores to schools
when you submit your scores to AADSAS, they list all attempts
it is not a negative that you took it three times, it actually shows your commitment to the profession

I only referred to it as self-reporting because in the AADSAS app it says "You can self-report your standardized test scores or report tests you plan to take in this section" under the standardized test section.

Thanks though, I will just write all of the scores.