Self reporting DAT Scores AADSAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

soontobedentstudent

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a question about self-reporting DAT scores. I've taken the test three times and I am wondering if I am required to post the first two attempts? I have posted the latest attempt (finally happy with the score) but the first two aren't my best. I can't find any information about it being required to list the scores and according to the live chat on AADSAS it isn't required but I just want to be sure. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys, I have a question about self-reporting DAT scores. I've taken the test three times and I am wondering if I am required to post the first two attempts? I have posted the latest attempt (finally happy with the score) but the first two aren't my best. I can't find any information about it being required to list the scores and according to the live chat on AADSAS it isn't required but I just want to be sure. Thanks!
there is no such thing as self-reporting, except when you fax/email your preliminary scores to schools
when you submit your scores to AADSAS, they list all attempts
it is not a negative that you took it three times, it actually shows your commitment to the profession

there is no such thing as self-reporting, except when you fax/email your preliminary scores to schools
when you submit your scores to AADSAS, they list all attempts
it is not a negative that you took it three times, it actually shows your commitment to the profession

I only referred to it as self-reporting because in the AADSAS app it says "You can self-report your standardized test scores or report tests you plan to take in this section" under the standardized test section.

Thanks though, I will just write all of the scores.