Self Update

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

basilisk312

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey everyone....
i know i haven;t been on SDN in a long while, I'm sure alot of you miss me. Well, I have decided not to persue optometry anymore and am now leaning towerds medical school. God I hope I get in. I just wanted to thank all of you for all the information that we have shared within the past year that I have been a member of the SDN communinty through this forum. I wish you all the best of luck with whatever you decide on persueing. I haven;t droped out of my pre-opt clubn yet, but I will soon. I just wanted to tell you all what was going on just because I've gotten to know some of you through your posts. Now I don't want this thread to be a sort of Med vs Opt fight......so don't even think about it...because I am happy for all of you and I want you all to be happy for me too. Maybe wish me some luck in the future.
 
basilisk312 said:
hey everyone....
i know i haven;t been on SDN in a long while, I'm sure alot of you miss me. Well, I have decided not to persue optometry anymore and am now leaning towerds medical school. God I hope I get in. I just wanted to thank all of you for all the information that we have shared within the past year that I have been a member of the SDN communinty through this forum. I wish you all the best of luck with whatever you decide on persueing. I haven;t droped out of my pre-opt clubn yet, but I will soon. I just wanted to tell you all what was going on just because I've gotten to know some of you through your posts. Now I don't want this thread to be a sort of Med vs Opt fight......so don't even think about it...because I am happy for all of you and I want you all to be happy for me too. Maybe wish me some luck in the future.


basilisk,

Cool !
best of luck and keep us updated with how things are going if you want
Tony
 
well, for starters, I just applied two weeks ago for the fall semester....so it's been a crazy stressful two weeks. I was taking gen chem 2 that time, a 4 week session and didnt have much time to study because of that. ANd its a program for high school grads. I already spent a year in college, but I've just applied to this program in Poland......and I really wish that I get accepted. If you guys pray, pray that I get in, if you can....it would be a great help. And- thats basically the story. My advisor was shocked that I was suddenly applying to this program after creating a pre-opt club and working with that and the whole theatre major...well, this was quite a big drastic change from last year. I know this is what I want...I hope I get it. Thanks for all your support.