For Sale Selling 10 Full-length Next Step Tests + MCAT QBank + half length diagnostics - $150

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

spoolman

Reaction score
Selling 10 Full-length next step tests, MCAT QBanks, and half-length diagnostics. Access until September 19, 2018

Selling for $120 ($249 full price!!)

I took the MCAT and have only used 1 out of the 5 attempts allowed on the tests, so you'll have at least 4 attempts left on each test (I didn't end up using all the material). You could even split this with some friends!

Can send screenshots to show available tests and accepting payment through Paypal (which can be disputed for fraud).

**Just a plug for these tests---these tests have great explanations for answers. After it explains the question, it will give you a couple paragraphs on the general topic that the question covers that goes beyond the question just so you get more background. SUPER helpful. I'll admit the scoring was a bit off, but I actually got a huge increase in my score when I started taking the AAMC tests and for the real MCAT.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: