Selling a bunch of MCAT books; TBR; TPR; Examcrackers; Kaplan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mysturi0us

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a bunch of MCAT materials that is up for sale. All materials are close to new with minimal pencil markings if any.

-TBR (2013 Edition) [verbal, physics, organic chemistry, general chemistry, biology]- $40 per subject or complete bundle for $170+shipping (ill even throw in The Official Guide to the MCAT Exam: 4th Edition for free)-EVERYTHING SOLD

-TPR MCAT Psychology and Sociology Review (2014)- $25-SOLD

-TPR Hyperlearning MCAT Verbal Workbook (2012 Edition) [the cover looks a little worn but the content is 100% fine]- $30-SOLD

-Examcrackers MCAT Biology (7th Edition) [the cover looks a little worn but the content is 100% fine]-$15-SOLD

-Examcrackers MCAT Verbal Reasoning (7th Edition) [the cover looks a little worn but the content is 100% fine]- $10

-Kaplan Organic Edge Lesson Book (2007)-$10

-Kaplan High-Yield Problem Solving Guide (2007)-$10

-Examcrackers MCAT 101 Passage in MCAT Verbal Reasoning (2nd Edition) [I have 2 copies. However, one copy has some pencil markings in some of the passages that can be easily erased before use]-Clean copy: $20 Copy w/pencil markings: $15

-Examcrackers 1001 Questions in MCAT [Organic Chemistry, Physics, Chemistry]- $10 per subject or $25 for all 3 subjects together-EVERYTHING SOLD

-Sparknotes 600 Study Cards (Biology, Chemistry) [I will only ship this along with another perchase above, unless buyer would also like to pay for shipping to just get this]: $5 per subject-EVERYTHING SOLD

The Official Guide to the MCAT Exam: 4th Edition- $10

Prices are negotiable. If interested please PM me. If there are any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I have a bunch of MCAT materials that is up for sale. All materials are close to new with minimal pencil markings if any.

-TBR (2013 Edition) [verbal, physics, organic chemistry, general chemistry, biology]- $40 per subject or complete bundle for $170+shipping (ill even throw in The Official Guide to the MCAT Exam: 4th Edition for free)-EVERYTHING SOLD

-TPR MCAT Psychology and Sociology Review (2014)- $25

-TPR Hyperlearning MCAT Verbal Workbook (2012 Edition) [the cover looks a little worn but the content is 100% fine]- $30

-Examcrackers MCAT Biology (7th Edition) [the cover looks a little worn but the content is 100% fine]-$15-SOLD

-Examcrackers MCAT Verbal Reasoning (7th Edition) [the cover looks a little worn but the content is 100% fine]- $10

-Kaplan Organic Edge Lesson Book (2007)-$10

-Kaplan High-Yield Problem Solving Guide (2007)-$10

-Examcrackers MCAT 101 Passage in MCAT Verbal Reasoning (2nd Edition) [I have 2 copies. However, one copy has some pencil markings in some of the passages that can be easily erased before use]-Clean copy: $20 Copy w/pencil markings: $15

-Examcrackers 1001 Questions in MCAT [Organic Chemistry, Physics, Chemistry]- $10 per subject or $25 for all 3 subjects together-EVERYTHING SOLD

-Sparknotes 600 Study Cards (Biology, Chemistry) [I will only ship this along with another perchase above, unless buyer would also like to pay for shipping to just get this]: $5 per subject-EVERYTHING SOLD

The Official Guide to the MCAT Exam: 4th Edition- $10

Prices are negotiable. If interested please PM me. If there are any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
I've sent you a PM!

Members don't see this ad :)