Selling AAMC MCAT practice exams bundle (UNOPENED)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi SDN,
I bought the AAMC MCAT exams prep bundle in May 2020, but I decided to take the GRE instead. I haven't opened any of the full length exams. I bought it for $268, now selling it for $200. It is a great tool to help you ace the MCAT, expiration: 05/18/2021.
The bundle has:
Full-Length Practice Products
- MCAT Official Prep Practice Exam 1 - Active
- MCAT Official Prep Practice Exam 2 - Active
- MCAT Official Prep Practice Exam 3 - Active
- MCAT Official Prep Practice Exam 4 - Active
- MCAT Official Prep Sample Test - Active

Practice Products
- MCAT Official Prep Biology Question Pack, Vol. 1 - Active
- MCAT Official Prep Biology Question Pack, Vol. 2 - Active
- MCAT Official Prep Chemistry Question Pack - Active
- MCAT Official Prep Critical Analysis and Reasoning Skills Question Pack, Vol. 1 - Active
- MCAT Official Prep Critical Analysis and Reasoning Skills Question Pack, Vol. 2 - Active
- MCAT Official Prep Online Flashcards - Active
- MCAT Official Prep Online Practice Questions from the Official Guide to the MCAT Exam - Active
- MCAT Official Prep Physics Question Pack - Active
- MCAT Official Prep Section Bank - Active

Everything is unopened.