Selling all DAT materials!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

damann81594

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!
I just took my DAT yesterday and am finally finished! I am selling all my old materials, books, notes. I literally have everything from princeton review books the cubes and everything that comes with their review class online, printed versions of other online things, kaplan blue book, DAT and math destroyers, cliffes bio, orgo for dummies, workbooks, notes, bootcamp stuff, flashcards etc. If any of you are interested in anything please let me know! Preferably from long island NY but will ship out if I have to. Prices are negotiable.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys!
I just took my DAT yesterday and am finally finished! I am selling all my old materials, books, notes. I literally have everything from princeton review books the cubes and everything that comes with their review class online, printed versions of other online things, kaplan blue book, DAT and math destroyers, cliffes bio, orgo for dummies, workbooks, notes, bootcamp stuff, flashcards etc. If any of you are interested in anything please let me know! Preferably from long island NY but will ship out if I have to. Prices are negotiable.
Hi
I'm starting to study for DAT and I was wondering how much do you sell your destroyers and kaplan?

Members don't see this ad :)
could you do $150 ?

The math destroyer has already been sold! If you are still interested in kaplan and the regular destroyer I can do 115 for that plus shipping unless you are from long island